Friday, March 11, 2011

MARCH 11, 2011 ~ IHAJ * FOSTERS

 Incredible Handsome Army Of Jasons ~ is:


Genre
Melt Your Face Off
Members
Jason "The Impaler" Lockart - Guitar/Vocals
Jason "The Colonel" Dawson - Guitar/Vocals
Justincredible- Bass/Vocals
Chuck Wiseman -Kit
Hometown
Beckley, WV
Record Label
Unsignable. We burn too bright!
About
SIDE EFFECTS: Chronic face melting and fist pumping. In rare cases, spontaneous combustion may occur. If these symptoms persist, please consult your bartender.
Biography
Pull out your floppy drive and load us up!

website:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ididn'tknowbandshadwebsitesanymore.com%2F&h=54e6b

I've seen this band many times before and they are a straight up IN YOUR FACE Rock band. I had gone to Fosters fairly early to grab a bite to eat and catch a set of IHAJ .... keeping with my (now) work schedule with limiting my hours out on Friday (due to work on sat. morn) . Any way got there round 9:50 (ish) and ordered (thanks Tilley for whipping me up something) even though the kitchen was close to shutting down. Spoke with both Jason(s) prior to set, we had all (after talkin' music for a bit) concured how beyond tired we were and had to work tomorrow. But even beyond 'Tired' the Jason(s) & myself came outta it the second they stepped on stage. Kicked off with some 3am, Let me slip away, Rehab (a fav), I really want to know, Weezer (hash pipe), along with a slew of other kick ass tuneage. I notice one thing about IHAJ is they have their own following. Dedicated loyal fans that are at ever single show (shout out to Miss Kelly Maddy). This made me smile (yet once again) for the talent & support our hills we call home bring. Way to go Beckley for supporting your Muse. ~smile
P.s Rare I have no vids to follow.... however I Do have pics. Granted not as good (as this is how it all began w/ me ~ pics) but VIDS capture the Now and I like the Now. :)

1 comment: