Sunday, March 13, 2011

MARCH 12, 2011 ~ BIG DADDY & THE MUDKATZ * ELLIOTTS

Started my nite with alittle Big Daddy & sum Mudkatz which consist of
Jim Pino, Scott Workman, Rob Sizemore.
As soon as I walk into Elliotts the joint is packed at 9pm good sign. Big Daddy & Mudkatz were up on stage and ready to rock. Rock is exactly what they did right off the freakin' bat Workman started slingin' out some Blues with Pino on lead and Sizemore on kit. This band & the Blues go together like Bread & Butta'.....
Spit out some If it wouldn't be for bad luck id have no luck at all, Joe Walsh (Rocky mtn. high), Satisfied, ZZ top, Good Time, The Animals (bring it on home to me) just to name a few. This was just the first set, I can only imagine what the rest of the nite held. Unfortunately I did not get to stay as I had 3 more stops to make before this chica's nite was done. My routine has been One bar, One set, One beer this allows me to grab alittle taste throughout the nite. However some nites (like this one) I wish I'd stayed for the full entree. Next time Mudkatz...
What I did notice in this set is that Jim Pino is playin' like a wild man strokin' that Axe like he owned it. Which in fact he does... gave me a flashback when I first saw him play my thought then was WOW my thought last nite was Daayum! Made me smile.. big & wide. Scott Workman bangin' & poppin' dat Bass with Sizemore rounding it out on his kit was nothing short of SEXY music and made this Chica' squirm alittle in her seat. :) I love this band and suggest every one to check them out Once or just Once more.
Vids will follow~

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150113894864658&comments

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150113907909658&comments

No comments:

Post a Comment