Sunday, January 16, 2011

DEC. 31, 2010 ~ 600 LBS. OF SIN

I came I listened , I videod, I lost myself, I smiled.... ALOT! 600 lbs. of Sin does it for me.... all good and all appreciated! ♥ me sum Sin!
p.s I still as yet to taste the full entree... but rest assured I have ♥ & will travel for the entree! ~smile.

 
Full Bodied sound pretty much sum's it up when listening to 600 lbs. of sin...Josh w/ his festy style pickin' (and his amazing pedals) for a minute took me back to Frampton days with the wah- wah sound G'damn ♥ it, The little surprizes that... you hear from the drums here & there makes me wanna dance under the moonlight, Pushkin w/ his seasoned soul and F'N amazing geetar skillz..(Teach this grasshopper you good looking mofo :) )Sierra.. No F'N words.. this chica Floors me every time with her full bodied sound that is the perfect marriage to that of her band mates. Got me some Beatles 'Dear Prudence' in with following with my music mode for the day yesterday! Rolliing Stones.. Wild Horses~ Pushkin kills it (my fav.) hate to say this my highlight of the evening cuz there were many! I can't really Pinpoint a High with this band because it's ALL GOOD! Lay down Sally, Willie Nelson, George Jones, Mr Moon (Sierra's orig.), 29 (600 lb. orig.) Room w/a view (600 lb. orig) Feels so good to love you (T.J King) orig. which by the way may be featured in a Movie soon! The night was full of one after the other ROCK MY FACE off tune's. ALL I know is this.... I have missed out on Pushkin & His band all this time! I Will not make that mistake again. Have much ♥ & will travel~ Crazy Good.... Crazy Good! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment