Thursday, January 20, 2011

JAN. 20 2011 ~ MIKE SNODGRASS & JOHNATHAN * THE LOST PARROT

ACOUSTIC SHOW~

MIKE BEGUN HIS SHOW WITH A STORY OF HOW A PERSON TOLD HIM THAT THEY THOUGHT HIS MUSIC WAS "SEXUAL"... THAT'S ONE HELLUVA COMPLIMENT....CEPT' ONE THING IT CAME FROM A MAN!..... LOL

RELATIONSHIP GAMES~ NEW SONG ON NEW ALBUM
I dig... nice little funky beat.
I swear every time I hear Snodgrass open his mouth... I hear Dave Matthews.
<3 that.. not taking any thing away from Mike's vocals by no means. The dude can sing and his range... all ovah da place!
Also Love his beautiful Ibenez guitar.
Love you~ Also on the new album I love it when musican's do original's .. covers are great but originals...put you in their head & take you there.
Not sure what it is about a Red bass.... but I like em' and Johnathan is bangin' his out. Mike with his sound effects (cuz he broke his harp) is perfect.
Citizen Cope ~ Son's gonna rise... thank you!
ANNE CLINE ~ steps up on stage w/ Mike on Conga's (didn't know that he played) but of course did I even doubt him ....... Daaayum and wouldn't you know I do not have my video cam. w/ me. These two together are makin' me alittle bit excited!!! No ALOT excited... really good stuff. I will defintely be looking forward to seein' / hearin' more of this dynamic duo!!

2 comments:

  1. Posted this too early..... johnathan & Mike spittin' out some funk right bout now! Craaaazy good... crazy good! I heart them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne got up and even though she is really sick she sang a couple of tunes... one original by the name of Fix it~ Phuckin' awesome! Mike accompanied her on the Conga's these two are really getting me excited the music chemistry between them is something I want more of.

    ReplyDelete