Sunday, January 16, 2011

JAN. 9 2011 ~ THE RIV... BIG DADDY & THE MUDKATZ

I started my evening by going to see Big Daddy & the Mudkatz at the Riv..... Daayumn all I can say bout this what I heard is this.... this 3 piece band of Pino, Workman & Sizemore all of which sing, all of which have very different styles/ vocal range, all of which are nothing short of shear Perfection!
Pino with his guitar riffs, Workman with his soulful sound, Sizemore bangin' it out on his (by the way smallest drum set I've ever seen) and crankin' out some Petty... simply ROCKED my face completely off! Kicked out some Gov't Mule, Petty, Superstition,The Band and Workman threw out a John Hiatt ~ Feel's like Rain.... WOW just WOW! Pure & total "Seduction"... Workman & Pino can Seduce this Chica with those golden vocal's Any time! :)) Was good real good!

No comments:

Post a Comment