Sunday, January 16, 2011

JAN 15, 2011 ~ THE BLUE PARROT * 600 LBS. OF SIN

Second 1/2 of my nite I shot across town to catch 600 LBS. of Sin (full band, full on electric) now I've seen the acoustic version of this band a couple of time's in Beckley. I also knew that I'd be in for a real treat with all of the little 'appetizers' in acoustic form that I had heard thus far. A treat didn't even Touch what I heard & saw.. the main entree (full band & electric) was all kind's of good... Crazy good! With 2 more members that I had not heard or seen completed the Full bodied sound. Heard my favorites  29, Severine & Dear Prudence along with a host others. I found my "0" face last nite.. and it was 600 LBS. of Sin! This band SCREAM'S  "Festivals" I would Love to see/hear this band outside at a festy this summer. Got mad Love for 600 LBS. and I can guarantee that I will come & see the full band again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment