Sunday, January 16, 2011

JAN 9 2011 ~ THE LOST PARROT .. THE BOATMEN


Finished up the second half of my evening across town at The Lost Parrot for alittle Snowmen. Which consisted of Matt Mullins & Nick Durm from the Boatmen. This was a Real treat as well as I saw Durm on acoustic (which is rare as he is norm...ally bangin' & poppin' his pretty red bass) but love it when I get to hear him on acoustic. Mullins was playing..what.. huh... wait for it.. The Bongos!!! And played very well (Even if he did blister the livin' hell outta his hand) he continued to Bang em like no other... Rob you woulda been proud! These guys I just ♥ no matter what their calling themselves Boatmen, Snowmen... make's no difference as they deliver every single time. Threw out some Breakfast at Tiffany's, Soulshine, Citizen Cope (thank you Matt), Steve Miller, and even gave me an original. Mid way threw Matt & Nick switched up and Nick took the Bongos and Matt acoustic.... Heaven I was... in Heaven! I ♥ these guys and will always & forever be a HUGE supporter. Vid's are uploading throughout the day.... sooooo STAY TUNED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment